Director of Growth & Operations – Wavo.me (Current)
April 2015 - Current
• Conducted strategic business planning and execution resulting in over 200% M/M growth in revenues
• Created and maintained the financial/operating model used for forecasting and managing cash flow
• Reported monthly updates to all stake holders and met with them on a regular basis
• Designed and implemented processes to enhance sales productivity through CRM tools
• Led several growth strategies that led to more than 30% of the current revenue streams
• Created financial plans required to secure multiple loans from the BDC and other private individuals
• Assisted the BDC and multiple investors conduct due diligence
• Conducted user acquisition strategies with a positive ROI
• Reduced the collection period by approximately 20 days
Mobile Lead Engineer – Wavo.me (Current)
Jan 2015 - March 2015
• Maintaining and adding new features to the Wavo.me iOS application.
• Enhanced the company's version control process
CTO – Wiseleap Solutions
• Led a team of developers to release an iOS application.
• Led the hiring process to grow the company's technical team.
• Managed a team of developers using JIRA, a project management tool.
• Regularly met with clients to create proposals and review project goals
• Implemented a mobile web application for a Fortune 100 company
Creator/Developer – Smart Wall
• Developed a popular Mac OSX application, Smart Wall, which integrates day-to-day information such as time, date, weather & stocks on Mac desktops. Learn more at www.smartwallapp.com
• The application was developed using X-Code and is currently available in the Mac App Store.
• Application maintains a 4+ rating on the App Store.
Chief Editor – Startup To Date
• A startup blog that will help entrepenuers start their venture with up to date information about the startup workd.
• Covers a variery of topics such as software workflows, growth, team building, raising money, digital marketing and much more.